The goal of ScrumTime is to provide an Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) system that offers client billing, team management, client interaction, and agile product management features. This is an open source web application project.
Follow the conventions set forth by the Agile Alliance.
1.0 GA (August, 2014)
- AngularJS Single Page Application
- Support for artifact uploads
- RESTful data delivery (JSON)
- MongoDB datastore
- ALM support including:
- features, ideas, epics, stories, tasks, bugs, support tickets
- releases, iterations
- client billing and estimating
- client wiki
- team wiki
- NodeJS Express backend server
0.9 Beta 1 (October 26, 2010)
- Most stable release, but not considered production ready.
- ASP.NET MVC 2
- .NET 3.5
0.5 (December 2, 2008)
0.4 (November 3, 2008)